A list of typos, errors and their corrections, and more by release:
Release earlier than 1.2.0:
· Candle pattern "Abandoned Baby Bottom" should be Bullish Reversal (R+)
· Candle pattern "Abandoned Baby Top" should be Bearish Reversal (R-)
Release earlier than 2.0.0:
· Kicking Bullish/Bearish patterns Recognition Notes have been incorrectly switch between the two patterns. Kicking Bearish should be type R-. Kicking Bullish should be type R+. All other values remain correct. An upgrade to 1.2.4 should correct this problem.
· Caveats notes misspelled the entry for White Marubozo. It should be White Marubozu. This is corrected in the 2.0.0 upgrade and changes name to Green Marubozu.
· Renamed Dragonfly Doji pattern to Dragonfly Doji Bullish and provided a Bearish version called Dragonfly Doji Bearish.
· Corrected potential white marks on pattern small list images: Evening Doji Star; Low-Price Gapping Play; Frypan Bottom; Falling Three Methods; Rising Three Methods; and High-Price Gapping Play
· Corrected Recognition text grammar for Engulfing Bearish
· Correct image displayed (no blank image) when editing or adding a new pattern
· Have keyboard dismissed after input of pattern name field editing or adding a new pattern
· Added glossary of terms and use under More tab
· Corrected spelling error for word Occurance to Occurrence
· Fix message for upgrade to not repeat